10 March 2009

MGP loves happy customers

I LOVE when MGP customers are happy with their purchases and I'm even more thrilled when they are excited enough to share a finished project.  Being in the biz of providing raw materials allows me to live vicariously through all of the customers who are creating unique items out of MGP fabric. 

Averill from Houston recently blogged about her favorite new chair, a freebie that she covered in Grand Jubilee in Cream.  (Sadly, that colorway is discontinued, but we still carry it in wallpaper AND we continue to carry that print in two other colorways in fabric).

Here's Averill's beautiful chair: 


















And here's what Averill wrote about it: 

"Oh wing back chair, how I love thee--let me count the ways.  Firstly, I got this chair for free from my neighbor when we moved in.  The chair was upholstered in a rather drab blue and sat in my guestroom for two years until I could figure out what to do with it.  I'd been coveting the Grand Jubilee fabric in cream from Mod Green Pod (an Austin-based company that makes really lovely and modern organic upholstery fabric and non-vinyl wallpaper at great prices) since I spied it in domino ages ago. . . . I quickly snapped up 8 yards and took the fabric to a local upholsterer.  Six weeks later, I got the chair back and it's absolutely stunning.  Oh, and did I mention this chair is also a recliner?"

Thanks, Averill!
 

No comments: