30 March 2010

Rickshaw Bagworks












After using my Rickshaw Bagworks Moleskine Folio for the past four months, I'm not sure how I ever lived without it. It holds my money, credit cards, receipts, pencils, business cards and sometimes my iPhone. It also contains my Moleskine notebook (with grid paper, of course) full of work notes, grocery lists, random doodles, and occasional wacky ideas for projects that may or may not happen. (Okay, there are probably way too many wacky ideas in there but I can dream of creating or actually create. See below.) I also have a secret photo tucked into one of the flaps--a friend surprised me with it and it made me laugh so hard the first time I saw it, I knew I needed it with me at all times.

If you see me around, ask me to show off my Folio and maybe I'll show you the secret photo, too. And get your own Folio here! Check "organic cotton" in the menu on the left and you can choose from an array of Mod Green Pod's fabrics. Then grab a Zero Messenger bag (again, click "organic cotton" to see the Mod Green Pod option) to hold your Folio!



No comments: